CDD’s mission is to include disability issues in mainstream development to enable persons with disabilities to obtain equal opportunities and full participation.
Our vision is that persons with disabilities will enjoy equal opportunities and full participation in all spheres of life.
In conducting our work, we are committed to applying the following values:
- Disability is a cross-cutting development issue
- Equal opportunities and mutual respect
- Creativeness and professionalism
- Participatory decision-making
- Transparency and accountability